I based this recipe off of yummyhealthyeasy.com
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Yield 4-6 servings
Here’s What You Need:
- 1 lb. fresh broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small red onion, diced finely
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cup sunflower seed kernels
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. white vinegar
- Toss broccoli with bacon, onion, cranberries and sunflower kernels.
- Whisk together mayo, sugar and vinegar. Toss dressing in with broccoli salad an hour or two before serving. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir before serving.
Super great salad. really easy too.