I based this recipe off of lecremedelacrumb.com
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Yield 4-6 servings
Here’s What You Need:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup oil juice of 2 lemons (about 6 tablespoons)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk together oil, honey, garlic powder, salt, Italian seasoning, and black pepper.
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Add half of the sauce mixture and seal the bag. Chill at least 1 hour or overnight. Reserve remaining sauce.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from bag and discard the bag and marinade. Place chicken on grill and cook 5-7 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking (or immediately afterwards) add reserved sauce to small sauce pan and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer 5-6 minutes.
- Drizzle sauce over grilled chicken and serve immediately. Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh herbs if desired (I used fresh basil).
Delicious chicken! the sauce was great with some rice pilaf.