Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour and 10 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Here’s What You Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Potatoes and Green Beans:
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried parsley flakes (mince if fresh)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen thin green beans, thawed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinade chicken: Whisk together olive oil, apple cider vinegar, orange juice, dijon mustard, garlic and salt. Pour over chicken and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Start with the vegetables: Place butter, potatoes, garlic, rosemary, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Toss to fully coat potatoes in butter and spices.
- Place coated potatoes on a cookie sheet and bake in a 400° oven for 30 minutes. (Line cookie sheet with foil for a mess-free clean-up)
- Take potatoes out of the oven. Place green beans on the cookie sheet with the potatoes, and stir to incorporate.
- Place cookie sheet back in the oven for another 15-30 minutes, until potatoes are cooked all the way through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While the vegetables are in the oven grill the chicken: Remove chicken from marinade and grill for approximately 15 minutes
This chicken was really good, I loved the marinade, I halved the original recipe and used 1/2 cup of orange juice instead or juicing and orange. The potatoes and green beans were an excellent side dish for this meal.