I based this recipe off of fromvalerieskitchen.com
Prep Time 2 hours
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 2 hours 20 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Here’s What You Need:
- 2 pounds boneless sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Cut sirloin into serving sized pieces and place in a gallon sized plastic storage bag.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the whiskey, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon, and brown sugar. Pour over the sirloin; seal the bag and turn it over a few times to distribute marinade. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours but no more than 4 hours.
- Grill over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes per side for medium rare to medium, depending on thickness of steaks. Season steaks with fresh ground pepper, to taste, while on the grill. Remove from heat and allow to sit for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Great recipe. Personally I think next time I wont pre-cut it into pieces before marinading it, think it will cook a little better.