I based this recipe off of bakerbynature.com
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Here’s What You Need:
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 1 cup Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup Creamy Ranch
- 1 pound thick cut bacon, fried until crispy then cut into strips or crumbled
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, diced
- 10 leaves of crispy romaine lettuce, washed / dried / and cut chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 VERY small onion red onion, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- cook pasta according to packaging.
- while pasta is cooking thoroughly combine italian dressing and ranch dressing to create dressing. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- cook bacon and cut into strips or crumble.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cool water.
- combine rest of ingredients in a large bowl and serve with dressing.
I really really liked this recipe. The dressing is so good and simple.