I based this recipe off of closetcooking.com
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Here’s What You Need:
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 chipotle chili in adobo, chopped
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 2 limes, juice and zest
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin, toasted and ground
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the shrimp in the mixture of the remaining ingredients for at least 20 minutes.
- Skewer the shrimp and grill over medium-high heat until cooked, about 1-3 minutes per side.
Pretty great shrimp. Not the best I’ve had but yummy. I had never cooked with adobo sauce before, probably messed it up. Added some cajun dirty rice to it for a full meal.