I based this recipe off of dishingwithleslie.blogspot.com
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Yield 4-6 servings
Here’s What You Need:
- 6 ripe Hass avocados
- 3 Tbs fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1 serrano pepper (or jalapeno if you’d like it a liitle less spicy ), sliced thinly into rounds
- 1/2 of a white or red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Halve the avocados and remove the pit. Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh into a medium sized mixing bowl. Use a fork to mash them.
- Add the remaining ingredients and gently stir everything together. Taste to see if you would like more salt.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Tried it with the serrano pepper first, probably too spicy for me, going to try with a jalapeno next.