I based this recipe off of littlebroken.com
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Here’s What You Need:
- 2½ Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1½ Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1-1½ lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, sliced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1-2 heads of Boston lettuce, leaves separated, washed and dried
- ½ hothouse cucumber, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 4 green onions, sliced on diagonal
- fresh cilantro leaves
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and chili garlic sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade. Add chicken slices to the remaining marinade; cover and refrigerate 1 hour up to overnight.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil to the pan and swirl to coat. Add chicken and cook about 3-5 minutes on each side or until cooked through and golden brown. Remove the chicken onto a serving plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- To assemble chicken wraps: Top each lettuce leaf with couple pieces of chicken, cucumber, green onions, and cilantro leaves. Drizzle with reserved soy sauce marinade and enjoy!
Super easy and quite delicious.