I based this recipe off of houseofyumm.com
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Here’s What You Need:
- 2 slices of bread
- 3 slices of pineapple, fresh or canned
- 3 slices canadian bacon
- shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- oregano and parsley
- Butter one side of each slice of bread and sprinkle with parsley and oregano to taste
- On non buttered side of bread place the shredded cheese, then the canadian bacon, pineapple, and top with the other slice of bread, buttered side facing up.
- Cook sandwich on stove top on a griddle or frying pan. Once bread is toasted on one side flip the sandwich to toast the other side. Cook on a low heat to allow the cheese to melt while the bread is toasting.
Super simple. Made it because I had some pineapple left over from other recipes. Fun spin on regular old grilled cheese.