I based this recipe off of plainchicken.com
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Here’s What You Need:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp Creole/Cajun Seasoning
- olive oil
- 1 container of Light Alfredo
- 1 Tbsp roasted garlic
- 8 oz bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken breast to lightly coat. Sprinkle creole seasoning liberally over both sides of the chicken.
- Heat skillet on medium-high and add chicken. Cook 3 minutes on each side.
- While chicken is cooking heat alfredo sauce and roasted garlic.
- Add pasta and toss. Divide pasta between two pasta bowls.
- Thinly slice chicken and place on top of pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Super easy. I didn’t know what roasted garlic was so I did it myself. it was fun. Also served it up with the garlic knots from another post