I based this recipe off of mccormick.com
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Yield 10 servings
Here’s What You Need:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup diagonally sliced carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, Ground
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seed, toasted
- Heat the oil in wok or large deep skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add onion and carrots; stir fry 2 minutes.
- Add remaining vegetables; stir fry 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger; stir-fry until well blended.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
This recipe was really good. My Fiancee loved it. I substituted snow peas from the original recipe which used sugar snap peas. Both would be great, but i couldn’t find sugar snap peas that day.