I based this recipe off of damndelicious.net
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Yield 16 knots
Here’s What You Need:
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) tube refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together butter, Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and salt; set aside.
- Halve each of the 8 biscuits, making 16 pieces. Roll each piece into a 5-inch rope, about 1/2-inch thick, and tie into a knot, tucking the ends.
- Place knots onto the prepared baking sheet and brush each knot with half of the butter mixture. Place into oven and bake until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, brushed with remaining butter mixture.
This recipe was really fun and easy, and quite tasty. I served them along side blackened chicken with alfredo sauce